A native Atlantan, Ted has practiced law since 1995.
Ted began his career in the real estate business as a title examiner, gaining experience with both residential and commercial transactions.
Ted graduated from The Westminster Schools of Atlanta and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia. He attended Emory Law School and graduated from John Marshall Law School, Magna Cum Laude.
Ted works with The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America ("NACA"), a non-profit, community advocacy and homeownership organization. NACA's primary goal is building strong, healthy neighborhoods in urban and rural areas nationwide through affordable homeownership.
Since 1998 Ted has closed over 2500 loans with NACA, making the dream of homeownership a reality for thousands of working people.
~ More on Ted ~
- Present: Partner, Smith Cavin & Corbin, L.L.C.
- 1995-2013: Smith Ronick & Corbin, L.L.C.
- 1987-1995: Title Examiner, Smith Ronick & Corbin, L.L.C.
- John Marshall School of Law--Magna Cum Laude--1994
- University of Georgia--1987
“ Thanks for your professionalism and continued excellent customer service!”